needs and wants!
WEBSITE REVIEW STRATEGY+CONTENT FOCUS
ISSUES + IMPROVEMENT IDEAS
Help your customers appreciate your business - your brand promise, value proposition, offerings, buying options.
GO-TO-MARKET PLAN +
BUSINESS PLAN REVIEW
REVIEW + DEVELOPMENT
Serve your customers right by delivering value + satisfaction - in a smart, planned, repeatable manner - earning likes + profits.
RANGE OF BUSINESS STRATEGY DRIVEN MARKETING CONSULTING SERVICES
Refine Business & Marketing Strategy
Target Segments & Needs, Positioning, Branding
Competitive Analysis / SWOT Analysis
--- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats. Also, analysis of trends & environment.
Go-to-Market Plan Development + Review
Ideation, Envisioning --- Differentiation; Product
/ Service Benefits & Features; Design Elements (Interaction / Visual Design)
Value Proposition CVP and Key Messages
--- Reflected in Products, Services, Communications
Product Innovation incl. Sites & Apps --- Use Cases; Requirements; MRD, PRD, Roadmap, Product Strategy
Marketing & Communications Strategy --- Inbound & outbound; Customer feedback analysis, Marketing mix, Key marketing messages
Branding & Core Messages
Value Proposition, Marketing
Content (Text & Graphics) for effective Web Communications
Proposals & Presentations --- RFP Responses, PowerPoint & Web Presentations
Summaries & Presentations
MarCom + Collateral
Press Releases / PR Articles
• Tailored to Target Segment / Audience
• Exudes Professionalism & Brand Image
• Overall Structure, Style, Flow, Impact
• Supporting Visuals: Images, Charts, Video
• Conceptual Diagrams to clarify content
Vision & Web Strategy --- Define
Site Goals, Target Users & Needs, Competition
Requirements & Architecture ---
Features / Functions, Content / Data, Navigation / Information Architecture, Use Cases,
Site Design --- Conceptual Design / Wireframes | User
Interface / Interaction Design | Graphic / Visual Design ---
with a focus on Branding, User Experience, Usability
Communications Strategy & Web Content Development --- See the Marketing Communications Box above for details.
Manage Development, Launch --- Using a smart incremental / iterative Agile approach
Analysis & Reviews --- (User Needs, User Feedback,
Site Traffic, Competitor Sites) to drive
SEO Strategy & Implementation --- SERP, SEM, Bing / Google Rankings, Web Analytics to ensure high Visibility
Analyses, Research ---
All the MBA / Excel / Management Consulting driven analysis
(Business Analysis, Marketing Analysis) enriched with deep industry experience!
Plans --- Vision, Competition,
Customers/Users, Products/ Services, Positioning, Projections,
Assumptions, Risks, SWOT Analysis.
Brainstorming, Ideation, Focus Groups, Project Planning and Review
Sessions with Executives, Managers & Staff / User Teams.
/ Program Management - SHARP© Plans & Reviews ---
Improvement Opportunities, Feedback, Ideas - applying deep experience
from a wide variety of projects from top-tier companies
to small-business/ startup environments. Project Reviews / Retrospectives
for Lessons Learned.
Click on the boxes above to view more details.
Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your goals - and how we can partner to achieve desired results.
GO-TO-MARKET / BUSINESS PLANNING ROADMAP
We can help you take your business or product idea from VISION to REALITY following a smart, effective roadmap.
The real value of our consulting services
Are you a startup founder, entrepreneurial small business, or SMB / mid-size firm aiming for improved brand awareness that leads to higher market share, sales, web traffic, satisfied customers? Or a large organization trying to rekindle the entrepreneurial spirit and regain competitive advantage?!
We can effectively partner with you and start refining and solidifying your strategies, offerings, and communications. Our goal is to help you achieve your business & marketing goals - starting with a solid marketing strategy and plan, product innovation, web marketing, and more!
Want to take your business / website to the NEXT LEVEL?
We can help YOU make it happen.
Get started with an OBJECTIVE and INSIGHTFUL
- New Product / Site
- Introducing a new product, website, or web application to existing or new markets / customer segments.
- Market Penetration
- Deepening and widening (new markets / segments) your market penetration for your existing products to increase inquiries & visits, sales and revenues.
- Business Overhaul
- Making a strategic redesign of your business model, offerings (products and services portfolio), and organizational structure to gain market traction.
- Revitalizing or boosting your business image / brand. Communicating it to your existing and new customers - via online & offline channels.
- New Online Functionality
- Developing new online functionalities (processes / workflows) to better serve your customers (e.g. Customer Service workflows, or User-to-user collaboration).
- Product / Site ReDesign
- Preparing for a new product or an upgraded version of a product / website, identifying unmet needs and improvements to benefits and features - based on customer / user feedback.
Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your goals - and how we can work together to achieve targeted results.
- Your business has outgrown your aging, legacy website
- Current business focus, structure & branding does not match existing site structure & design
- Site is not user-friendly or usable by contemporary standards
- Online functionality & services falling behind competitor sites & current trends
- Internal users spend (waste!) too much time finding needed info. - leading to lower productivity and lost opportunities
- Your company's website is not performing / not delivering results.
- Not enough visitors / lack of traffic from desired customer segments.
- High bounce rates or lack of repeat visits.
- Not resulting in desired actions e.g. an online purchase or inquiry.
- Poor visibility in Search Engine results / low search rankings.
You may not see the signs clearly through
TIP: Hover over the image for a clearer view.
Take timely action to navigate to a better path towards your destination.
- Customers do not have a clear understanding of your business.
- Not adequately aware of the full range of your products and services.
- Not clear about the benefits of doing business with you versus the competition.
- Site visitors & customers do not grasp your company's core competencies.
- Your target customers are unclear about or not influenced by your brand
- Customers do not have a full appreciation of your offerings.
- Benefits and features of your products & services are not as clear and compelling as they could be.
- Related products & services are not as easy to find as they should be.
- Underutilized or ineffective customer support processes i.e. a lost opportunity to retain / expand your customer base.
We Can Help!
We partner with small businesses, entrepreneurs, startups, and midsize SMB businesses to support them with:
- Marketing strategy driven refinement of their business (business model, offerings, compelling descriptions of products & services),
- Well-written and effective web content, tagline, USP / Value Proposition, Competitive Differentiation (end-user focused benefits + features), and other marketing communications.
- Go-to-Market plans following a smart, effective business planning roadmap.
Guided by your business vision, target customer needs, user requirements, as well as a focus on differentiation, quality, innovation.
View this presentation on smart strategies to achieve key marketing goals - and how we can partner with you.
Interested in taking your business to the NEXT LEVEL?
get started with a free initial consultation,
or for any other questions, please Contact Us.
See our write-up on:
The 3 Pillars of Successful Product Innovation
◉ Fortune 500 Global companies ◉ Big 4 Consulting firms
◉ Entrepreneurial Startups & SMB.
Strategic Marketing consulting services - strategy driven go-to-market & business plans, product innovations, VP / USP, key marketing messages, web content, SEO strategy.
Bring in some objective, fresh perspective to amplify your efforts and enrich your strategic marketing initiatives.