Marketing Strategy driven Product Management + Commnunications + Web Design. SMB Consulting Services.
We can help you
Increased Market Share
Awareness + Mind Share
Revenues + Margins
By Refining + Aligning your
Products & Services
[ Web Content, Messaging, Architecture, Functionality, Web Design, UI/UE, SEO ]
Increasing the ROI / returns of your investment in Marketing, Product Management, and Web Communications.
Simple, Quick, Jargon-free
Guide to Building Effective Websites
Web ReDesign / Innovation Elements
Sharp Analysis Insights DNA
A Roadmap for
Marketing Analysis +
Product Strategy +
=> Going from Vision to Reality
Refine Business & Marketing Strategy
Goals / Drivers /
Target Segments / Positioning
Competitive Analysis / SWOT Analysis
--- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
Ideation, Envisioning --- Differentiation; Product
/ Service Benefits & Features; Design Elements (Interaction / Visual Design)
Value Proposition CVP and Key Messages
--- Reflected in Products, Services, Communications
Portals, Web Sites, Web Applications --- Requirements; Use Cases; MRD, PRD, Roadmap
Marketing & Communications Strategy --- Inbound & Outbound; Customer Feedback Analysis
Branding & Core Messages
Value Proposition, Marketing
Content (Text & Graphics) for effective Web Communications
Proposals & Presentations --- RFP Responses, PowerPoint & Web Presentations
Summaries & Presentations
• Tailored to Target Segment / Audience
• Exudes Professionalism & Brand Image
• Overall Structure, Style, Flow, Impact
• Supporting Visuals: Images, Charts, Video
• Conceptual Diagrams to clarify content
Vision & Web Strategy --- Define
Site Goals, Target Users & Needs, Competition
Requirements & Architecture ---
Features / Functions, Content / Data, Navigation / Information Architecture, Use Cases,
Site Design --- Conceptual Design / Wireframes | User
Interface / Interaction Design | Graphic / Visual Design ---
with a focus on Branding, User Experience, Usability
Communications Strategy & Web Content Development --- See the Marketing Communications Box above for details.
Manage Development, Launch --- Using a smart incremental / iterative Agile approach
Analysis & Reviews --- (User Needs, User Feedback,
Site Traffic, Competitor Sites) to drive
SEO Strategy & Implementation --- SERP, SEM, Bing / Google Rankings, Web Analytics to ensure high Visibility
Analyses, Research ---
All the MBA / Excel / Management Consulting driven analysis
(Business Analysis, Marketing Analysis) enriched with deep industry experience!
Plans --- Vision, Competition,
Customers/Users, Products/ Services, Positioning, Projections,
Assumptions, Risks, SWOT Analysis.
Brainstorming, Ideation, Focus Groups, Project Planning and Review
Sessions with Executives, Managers & Staff / User Teams.
/ Program Management - SHARP© Plans & Reviews ---
Improvement Opportunities, Feedback, Ideas - applying deep experience
from a wide variety of projects from top-tier companies
to small-business/ startup environments. Project Reviews / Retrospectives
for Lessons Learned.
Click on the boxes above to view more details.
|Case Studies / Samples||Links|
Revitalized Business Model with new service & product offerings.
Positioning & messaging to successfully target a new customer segment of large corporate clients.
Complete ReDesign of Website - Key Messages, Branding, Content, Structure, Visual Design.
Creation of new web content (text + graphical) + organic SEO.
New Business Model (Online Printing Marketplace) & accompanying services / offerings.
Accompanying messaging, positioning, articulation of Value Proposition.
Creation of fresh web content in line with marketing and SEO strategy.
Comprehensive Online Portal for the public and local Park Districts and groups.
Site Concept to Roadmap, Architecture, Feature Specs, Design, Implementation.
Online Store - "PreFab No-Maintenance" version to help SMB retail businesses transition from Printed Catalogs.
Positioning & messaging for this custom designed offering - designed to meet the identified needs of target segment.
Articulation / summary of Key Benefits.
Streamlined Workflow / Process Flow for core business processes.
Identify refinements (updated / new functional requirements) for internal content management systems and workflow management systems.
Easy-to-understand Diagrams and Graphics aimed at customers.
Innovative Online Presentation communicating company's unique value proposition (USP / CVP) and service offerings.
Online Marketing Presentation / Slide Show - using HTML5 (no Powerpoint) for improved usability and organic SEO.
Site Blog with articles (text + graphics) on Marketing Strategy-driven Product Management & Communications.
On a Wordpress platform customized to match main site branding & visual design.
- Your business has outgrown your aging, legacy website
- Current business focus / structure / branding does not match existing site structure & design
- Site not user-friendy / usable by contemporary standards
- Online functionality / services not at par with competitor sites / current trends
- Internal users spend / waste too much time and hampers productivity / lost opportunities
- Your company's website is not performing / not delivering results.
- Not enough visitors / lack of traffic from desired customer segments.
- High bounce rates or lack of repeat visits.
- Not resulting in desired action e.g. an online purchase or inquiry.
- Not appearing in Search Engine results / low search rankings.
Sometimes you may not see the signs clearly through the fog. Click on the image for a clearer view.
- Customers do not have a clear understanding of your business.
- Not adequately aware of the full range of your products and services.
- Not clear about the benefits of doing business with you versus the competition.
- Site visitors / customers do not grasp your company's core competencies.
- Your target customers are unclear about or not influenced by your brand / image.
- Customers do not have a full appreciation of your offerings.
- Benefits and features of your products / services are not as clear and compelling as they could be.
- Related products / services are not as easy to find as they should be.
- Underutilized or ineffective customer support processes i.e. a lost opportunity to retain / expand your customer base.
- New Product / Site
- Introducing a new product, website, or web application to existing or new markets / customer segments.
- Market Penetration
- Deepening and widening (new markets / segments) your market penetration for your existing products to increase inquiries / visits, sales and revenues.
- Business Overhaul
- Making a strategic redesign of your business model, offerings (products and services portfolio), and organizational structure to gain market traction.
- Revitalizing or boosting your business image / brand and communicating it to your existing and new customers - via online & offline channels.
- New Online Functionality
- Developing new online functionalities (processes / workflows) to better serve your customers (e.g. Customer Service worflows, or User-to-user collaboration).
- Product / Site ReDesign
- Preparing for a new product or an upgraded version of a product / site, identifying unmet needs and improvements to benefits and features - based on customer / user feedback.
We Can Help!
We partner with small businesses, entrepreneurs, startups and midsize SMB businesses to support them with:
- Marketing strategy driven refinement of their business (business model, products & services),
- Redesign of applications, web apps and web sites (including well-written and effective web content and marketing communications ).
- Guided by a focus on customer requirements, user needs, usability as well as differentiation, quality, innovation and your vision / mission.
Business Analysis / Marketing Analysis driven envisioning / enhancement of your products, services, apps, websites.
Helping your business achieve its key goals -
- Expanding & growing your mind share, market share, sales and revenues.
Want to take your business / website to the NEXT LEVEL? We can help YOU make it happen.
get started with a free initial consultation,
or for any other questions, please Contact Us.
The 3 Legs of Successful Innovation
For your Marketing / Product / Web Innovation efforts to succeed, developing into pragmatic plans, and utlimately real-world results, they must have SOLID LEGS!
Read on for quick overviews of these 3 legs of real-world, successful innovation!
Smart and Collaborative Approach
Perspective and Insights from Big-Picture / Strategic Analysis
- and a clear understanding of markets, users, needs & trends
From a solid combination of experience & skills in a range of related business areas / domains.
The Value of Perspective
Let's use a construction analogy — say a custom designed Office & Shopping Complex. There is a good supply of construction workers (with expertise in particular tools / components) out there - and construction supervisors / managers to manage their day-to-day work. They undoubtedly play a key role in the building of the complex. There is also no shortage of people with great client management & promotional skills. And they are all quite vocal, understandably, in leading and pushing for things from their area of focus or expertise.
However, what leads to a well designed, well-liked and an effective building is a competent Architect who demonstrates a focus on client needs, creativity, and knowledge of current trends and best practices. And in addition, strengths in effective communication and cross-functional collaboration (including gathering and weighing inputs from all participants + stakeholders).
That's the role in which we support our clients - for maximum effectiveness and results.
Based on our experience (in a wide variety of settings - from large global Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial startups), the combination above is very helpful for preparing and refining - high-level assessments; innovations and refinements; blueprints and plans - items that increase the quality, effectiveness and ROI of your web design and web application development projects - as well as other business and marketing initiatives.
In short, we recommend (and practice!) giving priority to
"doing the right thing" (i.e. effectiveness / meeting broader goals)
and then focusing on
"doing it right" (i.e. efficiency / lowering costs.)
Or even more succinctly,
then Work Hard!
get started with a free initial consultation,
or for any other questions, please Contact Us.
Multi-Disciplinary Effort / Cross Functional Collaboration
- Build Effective Websites that deliver Results and ROI
Redesigning your website / portal? Be sure to consider all major elements / possible areas of web innovation! As opposed to the usual focus on "(Visual) Design" and SEO that (as you can see from the graphic below) are just 2 components among other more important and far more consequential components.
Art-of-Innovation Consulting Services - a solid combination of experience - from the Business & Marketing Analysis & Planning side as well as the Web Design & Development area. Helping clients with insightful analysis & planning for both their business initiatives as well as their website / portal development and redesign efforts.
To get started with a free initial consultation, or for any other questions, please Contact Us.