SF Bay Area Marketing Consultant
Marketing Strategy driven Product Management + Commnunications + Web Design. SMB Consulting Services.
We can help you
Increased Market Share
Awareness + Mind Share
Revenues + Margins
By Refining + Aligning your
Products & Services
[ Web Content, Messaging, Architecture, Functionality, Web Design, UI/UE, SEO ]
Increasing the ROI / returns of your investment in Marketing, Product Management, and Web Communications.
Simple, Quick, Jargon-free
Guide to Building Effective Websites
Web ReDesign / Innovation Elements
Sharp Analysis Insights DNA
A Roadmap for
Marketing Analysis +
Product Strategy +
=> Going from Vision to Reality
Refine Business & Marketing Strategy
Goals / Drivers /
Target Segments / Positioning
Competitive Analysis / SWOT Analysis
--- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
Ideation, Envisioning --- Differentiation; Product
/ Service Benefits & Features; Design Elements (Interaction / Visual Design)
Value Proposition CVP and Key Messages
--- Reflected in Products, Services, Communications
Portals, Web Sites, Web Applications --- Requirements; Use Cases; MRD, PRD, Roadmap
Marketing & Communications Strategy --- Inbound & Outbound; Customer Feedback Analysis
Branding & Core Messages
Value Proposition, Marketing
Content (Text & Graphics) for effective Web Communications
Proposals & Presentations --- RFP Responses, PowerPoint & Web Presentations
Summaries & Presentations
• Tailored to Target Segment / Audience
• Exudes Professionalism & Brand Image
• Overall Structure, Style, Flow, Impact
• Supporting Visuals: Images, Charts, Video
• Conceptual Diagrams to clarify content
Vision & Web Strategy --- Define
Site Goals, Target Users & Needs, Competition
Requirements & Architecture ---
Features / Functions, Content / Data, Navigation / Information Architecture, Use Cases,
Site Design --- Conceptual Design / Wireframes | User
Interface / Interaction Design | Graphic / Visual Design ---
with a focus on Branding, User Experience, Usability
Communications Strategy & Web Content Development --- See the Marketing Communications Box above for details.
Manage Development, Launch --- Using a smart incremental / iterative Agile approach
Analysis & Reviews --- (User Needs, User Feedback,
Site Traffic, Competitor Sites) to drive
SEO Strategy & Implementation --- SERP, SEM, Bing / Google Rankings, Web Analytics to ensure high Visibility
Analyses, Research ---
All the MBA / Excel / Management Consulting driven analysis
(Business Analysis, Marketing Analysis) enriched with deep industry experience!
Plans --- Vision, Competition,
Customers/Users, Products/ Services, Positioning, Projections,
Assumptions, Risks, SWOT Analysis.
Brainstorming, Ideation, Focus Groups, Project Planning and Review
Sessions with Executives, Managers & Staff / User Teams.
/ Program Management - SHARP© Plans & Reviews ---
Improvement Opportunities, Feedback, Ideas - applying deep experience
from a wide variety of projects from top-tier companies
to small-business/ startup environments. Project Reviews / Retrospectives
for Lessons Learned.
Click on the boxes above to view more details.
- Your business has outgrown your aging, legacy website
- Current business focus / structure / branding does not match existing site structure & design
- Site not user-friendy / usable by contemporary standards
- Online functionality / services not at par with competitor sites / current trends
- Internal users spend / waste too much time and hampers productivity / lost opportunities
- Your company's website is not performing / not delivering results.
- Not enough visitors / lack of traffic from desired customer segments.
- High bounce rates or lack of repeat visits.
- Not resulting in desired action e.g. an online purchase or inquiry.
- Not appearing in Search Engine results / low search rankings.
Sometimes you may not see the signs clearly through the fog. Click on the image for a clearer view.
- Customers do not have a clear understanding of your business.
- Not adequately aware of the full range of your products and services.
- Not clear about the benefits of doing business with you versus the competition.
- Site visitors / customers do not grasp your company's core competencies.
- Your target customers are unclear about or not influenced by your brand / image.
- Customers do not have a full appreciation of your offerings.
- Benefits and features of your products / services are not as clear and compelling as they could be.
- Related products / services are not as easy to find as they should be.
- Underutilized or ineffective customer support processes i.e. a lost opportunity to retain / expand your customer base.
- New Product / Site
- Introducing a new product, website, or web application to existing or new markets / customer segments.
- Market Penetration
- Deepening and widening (new markets / segments) your market penetration for your existing products to increase inquiries / visits, sales and revenues.
- Business Overhaul
- Making a strategic redesign of your business model, offerings (products and services portfolio), and organizational structure to gain market traction.
- Revitalizing or boosting your business image / brand and communicating it to your existing and new customers - via online & offline channels.
- New Online Functionality
- Developing new online functionalities (processes / workflows) to better serve your customers (e.g. Customer Service worflows, or User-to-user collaboration).
- Product / Site ReDesign
- Preparing for a new product or an upgraded version of a product / site, identifying unmet needs and improvements to benefits and features - based on customer / user feedback.
We Can Help!
We partner with small businesses, entrepreneurs, startups and midsize SMB businesses to support them with:
- Marketing strategy driven refinement of their business (business model, products & services),
- Redesign of applications, web apps and web sites (including well-written and effective web content and marketing communications ).
- Guided by a focus on customer requirements, user needs, usability as well as differentiation, quality, innovation and your vision / mission.
Business Analysis / Marketing Analysis driven envisioning / enhancement of your products, services, apps, websites.
Helping your business achieve its key goals -
- Expanding & growing your mind share, market share, sales and revenues.
Want to take your business / website to the NEXT LEVEL? We can help YOU make it happen.
get started with a free initial consultation,
or for any other questions, please Contact Us.
The 3 Legs of Successful Innovation
For your Marketing / Product / Web Innovation efforts to succeed, developing into pragmatic plans, and utlimately real-world results, they must have SOLID LEGS!
Read on for quick overviews of these 3 legs of real-world, successful innovation!
Smart and Collaborative Approach
Perspective and Insights from Big-Picture / Strategic Analysis
- and a clear understanding of markets, users, needs & trends
From a solid combination of experience & skills in a range of related business areas / domains.
The Value of Perspective
Let's use a construction analogy — say a custom designed Office & Shopping Complex. There is a good supply of construction workers (with expertise in particular tools / components) out there - and construction supervisors / managers to manage their day-to-day work. They undoubtedly play a key role in the building of the complex. There is also no shortage of people with great client management & promotional skills. And they are all quite vocal, understandably, in leading and pushing for things from their area of focus or expertise.
However, what leads to a well designed, well-liked and an effective building is a competent Architect who demonstrates a focus on client needs, creativity, and knowledge of current trends and best practices. And in addition, strengths in effective communication and cross-functional collaboration (including gathering and weighing inputs from all participants + stakeholders).
That's the role in which we support our clients - for maximum effectiveness and results.
Based on our experience (in a wide variety of settings - from large global Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial startups), the combination above is very helpful for preparing and refining - high-level assessments; innovations and refinements; blueprints and plans - items that increase the quality, effectiveness and ROI of your web design and web application development projects - as well as other business and marketing initiatives.
In short, we recommend (and practice!) giving priority to
"doing the right thing" (i.e. effectiveness / meeting broader goals)
and then focusing on
"doing it right" (i.e. efficiency / lowering costs.)
Or even more succinctly,
then Work Hard!
get started with a free initial consultation,
or for any other questions, please Contact Us.
Multi-Disciplinary Effort / Cross Functional Collaboration
- Build Effective Websites that deliver Results and ROI
Redesigning your website / portal? Be sure to consider all major elements / possible areas of web innovation! As opposed to the usual focus on "(Visual) Design" and SEO that (as you can see from the graphic below) are just 2 components among other more important and far more consequential components.
Art-of-Innovation Consulting Services - a solid combination of experience - from the Business & Marketing Analysis & Planning side as well as the Web Design & Development area. Helping clients with insightful analysis & planning for both their business initiatives as well as their website / portal development and redesign efforts.
To get started with a free initial consultation, or for any other questions, please Contact Us.